Monday, October 19, 2009

20th Birthday- In the year of 2009

Wow, I can't believe that time really passes so fast.. and now I am in the year 2009! And this is only my 3rd entry! (So in other words, it is the 3rd year I am celebrating my birthday on this blog!) =p Well, I can't wait to update this because I can only blog once PER year on this blog! How cool is that, LOL! I can see myself reading this in the many years to come. Hee hee.

The time is 10.24pm on 19th October 2009 as I am typing this. And this year is a different birthday for me because it falls on the first day of school! Well, and worse still, school started at 8.30am and ended at 4 pm. (Poor Pitrra still had to wait for me for about 4 hours in school!) I'm sorry, Pitrra, I'm so touched that you waited that long! Sobs.

=) Anyway, thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday today.
(Sis, Pei Wen, Pitrra, Si Ying (a.k.a SHREK) Chin Seng, Shi Yun, Si Ling, Dolphin, Gera, Zhong Hui, Zi Min, Jarod, C.T, Hui Min, Qi Ming, Yi Rong, Z.A, Edwin, Rachel, Xiao Shi Yun and everyone else in facebook!) Although I may not know some of them, but it warmed my heart that they sent me birthday wishes too. Thank you all! :)

Well, there is A LOT to blog about today, but I will TRY to make it short.. because I don't want the clock to strike 12 when I publish this. (Well, it will not be meaningful anymore then, right?! Hehe)

Well.. Firstly, to start the ball rolling... I WOULD LIKE to express special thanks to Wen, Ling and Yun for the really valuable and expensive MJ tribute book. I know it isn't cheap, and I was actually shocked that you all bought that for me! Thank you sooo much! Sorry that I have such an "expensive obsession" Haha.

On 17th October, I went for a morning photoshoot and met up with them in the afternoon at Dhoby Ghaut.

We shopped around and there were many funny incidents that happened. When we walked past a small shop in the shopping mall, I was actually stopped by an ang moh who suddenly grabbed my hand and filed my middle finger. LOL. He was actually trying to promote a kind of nail care product, lah. When he was doing that, he asked me about my age and whether it was my birthday. =_=

"How do you know?" I asked sheepishly.
"I know." he answered, and looked into the direction where I was holding a big plastic bag with the present inside. Haha. He was quite cute, though. And my dear friends were laughing their (#*$)#$ off.

To my surprise, he still remembered me a few hours later when we were about to leave the mall after our dinner. He waved at me from his shop and up the escalator. =_=

Ahh, anyway, enough about him. LOL. Here's a picture of the present I got from Wen, Yun and Ling. Thank you so much! ^__^



And here is me posing with it. LOL. Pardon my heavy eyeliner because I was having a photoshoot earlier in the morning. And this was taken at night when I got back home before washing off my make-up. HAHA.



On Monday (which is today. HAHA) , Shrek (SiYing) messaged me and wanted to meet up to pass me her present. I was expecting a bikini (HAHAHA.. Inside joke), but it turned out to be... ...
THIS!
MICHAEL'S "UNMASKED"! I was still eyeing it on Ebay! Gosh. I went crazy when I saw it. Shrek kept scolding me "SIAO". HAHA. Ok I admit I am... When it comes to MICHAEL! =p THANK YOU SHREK. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! HAHAHA.



I met up with dear Pitrra... (who waited for me for 4 hours in school!) and we went for dinner together. (Long John Silver) Hehe.

She gave me a cute "uglyworm". Hahaha.




At night, sweet old Chin Seng dropped me a surprise visit again to my house.. Just to pass me the present bought by him and Xiao Shi Yun! Gosh.. You are always one of the sweetest. THANK YOU!.

So nicely wrapped up! Haha. I'm keeping the wrapper =p~



And here is what's hiding inside:

A cutie pink "Miss Bean": LOL.. Don't it just make you wanna go "AWWW"!



Oh, and not forgetting the very advanced birthday present (A mango moisturiser from Body Shop) that dear Des gave me last month. Its still not forgotten, and I am appreciating it lots! =D Thanks! Here.. I am going to show off your beautiful hand-made wrapper.





When I got home from school today, I thought it was the end... Until my dad showed me a birthday cake that he bought.. How sweet... ^^




When I opened it..

ITS PIKACHU! HAHA =D So cute~!



And for the first time in the 20 years of my life.. (IM NOT KIDDING!) I successfully cut a cake into equal halves: HAHA.




Gonna meet up with Edwin and Zhong Hui soon too. :) Thank you all for making my birthday a memorabe one. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Till then, I shall blog my next entry in the year 2010!^_^

No comments: